|SPECIAL HOURS see also Regular Hours|
|West Windsor Campus Testing Center|
|* Saturday, August 31, 2019 (work time) – CLOSED
* Monday, September 2, 2019 – CLOSED
|James Kerney Campus Center that is testing/Learning Placement appointments are for sale to the next times:
Monday through Thursday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 4 p.m.;
Friday at 10 a.m.; Saturday at 9 a.m.
Who Must Test
Pupils enrolling at Mercer could be needed to just take a positioning test. Offered by the Testing Center on both campuses, the exam measures abilities in reading. Placements into Math courses are produced by taking a look at a pupil’s past coursework as well as other facets. a little amount of pupils could be expected to just take a positioning test showing their readiness for pre-calculus or calculus. Position test outcomes will likely not influence admission towards the university; nevertheless, the ratings should determine eligibility for several courses and programs.
The following pupils are encouraged to just take the positioning test:
- pupils that do not need SAT, ACT, or PARCC ratings;
- pupils who’ve finished from twelfth grade a lot more than five years back;
- transfer pupils who possess not completed English requirements;
- pupils for who English is just a language that is second students. ادامه مطلب